Manas landscape turned big natural canvass during Autumn.....


Just as a painter needs light in order to put the finishing touches to his picture. So I need an inner light which I feel I never have enough of in the autumn .- Leo Tolstoy to Nikolay Strakhov




 Autumn Season at Manas NP-A Panoramic view of

When I feel first crisp breeze, clear sky with scattered white cloud I know that summer is gone. Foggy morning with cold breeze enthrall us with ultimate romanticism. Autumn has particular beauty in Manas NP. How can I express my feeling I don't know. Autumn has unique ability to turn entire Manas landscape into one big canvass with natural paint brush...
 White flames over green grassland at Bank  of the  River  Hakowa

One of  my favorite activities during season at Manas to take morning elephant ride  at river bank of  Beki to look  white flames over  green grassland, to see Bhutan Hills and canopy of  semi-evergreen forest. 

Autumn mysteriously covering white cloud over blue sky and consuming every green things burst into vivid radiance.  

So I fall in love in Manas again and again before dead winter and crazy spring come at Manas NP !!


Comments