It is right time to visit Manas National Park


Wild Elephant herd inside Manas  Np
A fresh tiger pugmark

Elephants are now everywhere.......

I spent  one day (22nd Jan) inside the Manas NP.  I visited Kuribeel, Charfuli, Uchila, Lotajhar and New Buraburi. It was amazing and wonderful experience . I have seen more than 100 wild elephant, 50 wild buffalo, 10 Gaurs, 4 rhinos and couple of deer, wild boar  and fresh Tiger pug mark etc . Each anti-poaching camps have  now forest guards and they are doing regular patrolling duty. I was satisfied to visit Manas. Manas need tourist otherwise, the little tourism industry will die out immediately.


A beautiful snake 

Tiger roaring .........

Tiger is now roaring inside Manas. Tiger is now commonly sighted at Bansbari range .I feel real wilderness at Buraburijhar when I got fresh pug mark at bank of Buraburi River
It was great thrill alone.









Cold Blooded flock......

Although temperature is not suitable for this cold blooded animal at Manas, but I got this beautiful shot near New Buraburi Camp
Mother and calf rhino







Great Indian Rhino (GoH)......

One of my favorite rhino Ganga with her female calf near New Buraburi in Manas National Park. I have seen that the calf is very well grown in last one and half year. Good progress. Wish them long future with entire Manas.






Dear reader do visit Manas NP and enjoy great Wilderness . This is right time to visit . You will get ultimate hospitality at Manas Ever Welfare Society(MEWS), MUSA, BIRINA, and Jungle Travels Rest House.  I will continue to share my experience on my coming posst. Do communicate with me  for any further information.

Comments