Research Paper on Translocated Rhinos in Manas National Park


One of the key feature of my job is research publication. I also need them as a part of my doctoral research, which is in its last stage. This month, a paper on my doctoral research topic is published in reputed international journal- Journal of Threatened Taxa (JoTT). It is an open access and print, peer-reviewed, monthly international journal on conservation and taxonomy. The journal's ISSN is 
0974-7907 (Online) and 0974-7893 (Print)

 The title of the research paper is A study on the behavior and colonization of translocated
Greater One-horned Rhinos Rhinoceros unicornis (Mammalia: Perissodactyla: Rhinocerotidae) during 90 days from their release at Manas National Park, Assam India.

The paper is authored by me and my Ph.D. guide as the second author. The research paper is the first of its kind of study on translocated rhinos in India. It is hoped that the paper will pave paths for the other researchers to study translocated rhinos from different point of view.

Please find the same the link below. Any  comments will be appreciated.


Comments