Something Personal

My  family
I aspire , I dream, I toiled for  conservation of wild life. I  relentlessly  worked. Spend thousand nights in midst of wilderness alone. Feel safe inside dense jungle than cities. I tried to learn nature's own law and dynamics that not discourage me. I love to spend my moments in pin-drop silence atmosphere and many more.....!
Besides, I am a Family man. I am responsible husband of a beautiful wife  , father of   a two years old son. Brother of four sisters and also a responsible son of 65 years old  mother.  For me, it is  difficult to maintain balance between my family and my career. That jeopardize my passion and my enthusiasm !!
However I am grateful enough that my beautiful wife and my little prince  sacrifices  many precious moments of our family life for a Great Cause of Conservation! I carry every moment of my family's love and affection in my heart when I am far away.......for many days!!
Your rare warm hug and sweet kisses rejuvenate myself to work more passionately for this rare cause .  
Love you and miss you both!!

Comments

  1. Your dedication and sincerity for Manas in particular and conservation of Rhinos in general is know to all, and we all are proud of it!! Keep up the great work and you are a legend for all of us already!!! Cheers....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment