Spring Comes With A Bound


 There is a proverb- I see....., I hear ......I touch.............I smell .................I taste ...............
 I love you Spring and I love the moment that reminds me how beautiful changes can happen at     Manas.


This season always remembers to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose. I try to feel how lovely the silence of growing things. Spring is really vibrant with different clours at Manas. You can see the tree, flowers, wild animal butterflies and many more. Even clouds ran over Manas also like to sing the song with the drop of light showers.
In deep midnight you may have nature music if you try to listen in pin drop silence. Sometime my soul may break ...Like I fall, She is spring. One completes the other but they'll never get together..Love Manas Save Manas.

Comments